Friday, March 8, 2013

(o)K

I was going to start this off with a rousing version of "Kum Ba Yah", but I thought DP might never forgive me. So here goes the K's.

1. "Kamera" - Wilco. Makes me want to go make some photographs. Or dress up like a hobo. Not sure which.


2. "Kick Drum Heart" - The Avett Brothers. They are just so adorable...the number 1 reason you should like a band.


3. "King of Birds" - REM. "Standing on the shoulders of giants leaves me cold." They are poets, I tell you!

4. "Kiss Off" - The Violent Femmes. Best top ten list in a song. I especially like # 8.


5. "Know How" - Kings of Convenience. Gotta love me some Scandinavian mellow sounds. Plus Leslie Feist's voice is like buttah in this.


6. "Kicked It In the Sun" - Built to Spill. I always think Doug Martsch sounds like a smashed cat when he sings. This one totally exemplifies that thought.


7. I was going to pick your other Shins song, but I will leave it for DP. I did an eeny mo miney between several "Kiss" songs, and this one won. "Kissy Kissy" - The Kills.



No comments:

Post a Comment